Gargo Bike Grant
Opens 1. April 2019
Department for Transport offers a grant for 20% of the purchase of an e-cargo bike. The grant is open to organisations, such as:
- businesses of all sorts (Ltd companies, sole traders, partnerships)
- charities and not-for-profit organisations
- community and public sector organisations
and that have been operating for at least 12 months
E-cargo bike criteria:
- electric assist
- carrying capacity of 130 kg including rider
- cargo volume of 125 litres
This means that an Urban Arrow cargo bike can be had for £2460!
Find all information and the registration of interest at the the official website: DfT E-gargo bike grant.